Lockhart Shire Council’s Investment Attraction Incentives Package is designed to attract investment in key strategic industries and to stimulate significant and sustainable economic growth, diversify our industry base and value add to our regional economy.
The Investment Attractions Incentives package is for businesses in key industries and locations that will encourage job growth and business growth in the region. It is also available for new businesses and for those wanting to relocate or expand operations within the region.
The focus of the incentives package is on projects that will:
– Create new jobs and investment;
– Value‐add through enhanced supply chains;
– Generate growth within key strategic industries and
– Demonstrate innovation and environmentally
– Diversify and make the local economy more
– Fill identified gaps in the local economy.
Further information is available in the Investment Attraction Incentives Scheme Guidelines:
For further details please contact our Tourism & Economic Development Officer on 02 6920 5305.